Old habits die hard...

Posted by ethereality On 12:16 AM 0 feedbacks

...thus were the wise words/lyrics from Mick Jagger's song from the movie 'Alfie' (<3>

It's been, what? 8 months! Oh God! Really? 8 FRIGGIN' MONTHS since my last post! Nie melampau nih! I need to give myself a good pinch for doing this yet again... PROCRASTINATION! (refer to my previous post, "Procrastination Queen").

But then again... I kind of abandoned the whole blog-writing thing... so technically, what I did wasn't procrastinating, was it? So I guess this is my return as the Prodigal Daughter, so to speak ;p

I know I've done this many times... start blogging with enthusiasm for the first few months, then leave the project half-way... I should really stop doing this.

So this time around, the only promise I'm gonna make is that I'll be posting once in a while... whenever I feel like it, instead of my unfulfilled self-promise to write AT LEAST ONE post per week.

And let us hope that I keep to this more lenient promise this time around...


I was never really good with following the rules to begin with...


Just for the record, most of my posts will either be:

1) old posts from my other, older blog, which I sayang to throw away,

OR

2) posts about the things that have happened during my LOOOOOOONG absence... so if you're interested, I welcome & thank you for reading these little snippets of my thoughts.

Happy reading! :)

Categories:

0 Response for the "Old habits die hard..."

Post a Comment