June 20 2008

There's a very famous saying that's supposed to make you inspired to accept your fate, keep your chin up, and continue on with life.

"When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade".

Funny how the lemons turn out to be extra SOUR this time around...

My dearest Asasi Teslians, both Group A & B...

The cards have been dealt and we are forced to accept our fate and make do with it... make 'lemonade', so to speak. We'll all be truly going our separate ways, and deep down inside, I was hoping that some miracle will take place to make us all end up together again.

I apologize of the behalf of the dreamers community. We tend to toss reality like a rag cloth, coz the silky dreams and fragile hopes feel so much better.


I will miss all of you. Each and every one of you have left an impact in my life, be it small or huge. You have shown me so much love that sometimes, I weep at the beauty of it.

We started off a lone wolf, a solitary figure arriving in UiTM to participate in the TESL program. Pretty soon, we made friends and became a pack: some immediate, some took a little more time. But either way, we grew to respect & care for each other... from a little bud we grew together to become a marvelous, blooming flower that will never wilt and die.

We're not just friends... we're family. And I love all of you, very very much and will never forget you guys.

I'll be detailing another blog post in a while, abt the people who have made UiTM Asasi TESL '07-'08 one of the best times of my life. Keep a watch for it!

Categories:

0 Response for the "*Old Post* To all my beloved asasi TESLians ’07-’08..."

Post a Comment