*Old Post* Happily dippily dappily!

Posted by ethereality On 2:48 AM 0 feedbacks

\Well, I havent exactly JUST realized this, but I noticed that most (okay, I take that back... ALL!) of my posts are rather emo... sorry, i'm not that way on a daily basis, but it has been a tough week to handle. Too many things on my plate.

So today I decided to go into a lighter mood. I'm just gonna list down the things that makes me happy. I forgot what it's called, but apparently, it helps you feel better. You know how just thinking about the person that makes you happy, actually makes you smile? Well, I guess it works the same way. Try it! Self-therapy really helps. :)


Things that make me happy (in no particular order):

1) a sweet note from a loved one
2) dancing like nobody's watching
3) clubbing with my close & gila friends!
4) roast lamb... *drools*
5) a full fridge packed with yummy things to eat!
6moist chocolate cakes!
7) shopping!
8) shakshuka! (arabic/israelian food! sedappp siutttt!)
9) laughing at a hilarious or inside joke
10) acting silly!
11) reading a good novel
12) FUCK THIS NUMBER! THE PAST IS THE PAST! DELETED!
13) reading a good novel
14) travelling to exotic & exciting places (Italy & Morocco! Can't wait!
15) baskin robbins' ice-cream! choc peppermint, rainbow sherbet, pralines & cream... you name it!
17) challenging my intellect
18) water! waterfalls, the rain, bubble baths, hot showers... you name it!
19) receiving loving gestures from those I love
20) spending quality time with my closest friends
21) shoes! High heels & wedges especially make me excited!
22) cam-whoring with my friends! hahah always a lot of fun!
23) sleeping for as long as I please, in my boudoir
24) knowing that I am needed by the people in my life
25) the many escapades of monsieur Lestat de Lioncourt (I love him so much! If only he were real!)
26) blasting my fave songs in the car
27) when my creative juices start flowing again (damn that cursed writer's block!)
28) watching the Simpsons & Desperate Housewives for hours on end
29) usha2 sexy men! Johnny Depp, Josh Holloway, Kevin Zegers, Billy Crudup, Stuart Townsend… omg! The list goes on & on!
30) my best friend forever… Ibtisem Ben Nassib


hahahah i feel so much better already! Just thinking about the things I love most really cheered me up, and uplifted my spirits! I highly recommend this method of therapy. Don't waste your money on psychiatrists & all that shit... list down wtv you love, and it doesnt even cost you a dime! And if you can, DO those things you love to further improve your appreciation for life!

Dr. Syam (heheheh perasan!) over & out!

Categories:

0 Response for the "*Old Post* Happily dippily dappily!"

Post a Comment