Once again, the Procrastination Queen repeats her negative tendencies...

...and by that, I meant me. Why? Coz i screwed up ROYALLY... yet again.

A few months back, I made a promise to list down the people who have made my Asasi TESL days the most memorable ones in my life. Well obviously, I never did it, and I'm not gonna toss out the commonplace excuse of 'not having any free time' because:

1) people will STILL say its an excuse
2) it's not entirely true. whatever free time i DID have from my hectic schedule, i was either too
tired or too damn lazy to write it...
3)when i DO wanna write, the damn creative juices just refuse to flow! CURSED WRITER'S
BLOCK!!! how i loathe thee!

Well, I know for a fact that most of us want to forget about the injustice that befell on us last June, but you've all left footprints in my heart and I want to preserve those memories of you in my head forever... Here goes....

____________________________________________________________________

I apologize in advance to those whose names i have not mentioned in this post. I hope you understand and are able to forgive me. I'm sorry that we didn't have the chance to get to know each other better before going our separate ways. Love always...

To my beloved friends... you are remembered for all eternity for playing such a big part in my life.


Coozy Khan
Amer La Mer
Ieqa
Aimi C[i]st
Jeebz
Nabil Ken
Iman Onizuka
Faghaaa
Acab
Fiza
Azri
Nuyin
Ida
Fazzy Wuzzy
Abah
Teiha
Wan You
Fieeee
Akhmal
Nani
Ain Bie
McT



(p.s. notice I didn't mention the ones who 'survived' *sighs* the holocaust that is the ridiculous new gov ruling on our faculty. Fuffy, Miza, Mak Long, Alin... I'm gonna be able to cause havoc with y'all for the next 4 years! heheheh)

Categories:

0 Response for the "*Old Post* Cont.: All Those Who Made Asasi TESL '07-'08 Memorable..."

Post a Comment