R.I.P. Mr Ananth

Posted by ethereality On 10:55 PM 0 feedbacks

Just a few minutes ago, I received some shocking news via the phone. Auntie Shakeela called me up and informed me that my best friend Sem's teacher, Mr. Ananth, had just passed away.

Naturally, I called her up to check up on her. I offered her my deepest condolences and asked her where she was. I wasn't used to hearing her cry, coz everyone knows Sem. She's a trouper. Even when times are tough, she'd still soldier on with a smile on her face. Her voice was wracked with grief, and I could just picture the tears streaming down her almond-shaped eyes.

She told me that Mr Ananth, her favourite law lecturer, passed away in a club. He suddenly collasped, possibly due to a heart-attack, and they were not able to revive him. Sem also informed me that his students were holding a small memorial for him tonight.

Based on the myriad stories Sem told me about him, Mr Ananth was a witty, endearing man, who delighted in telling his students stories and challenging their intellect. He made a difficult and painstaking subject into an enjoyable one, and always made his students laugh. Sem was one of his favourites, and she looked up to him, always speaking so highly of him. He will definitely be missed.

Rest in peace, Mr Ananth. I extend my deepest condolences to your family and loved ones for their untimely loss. God bless.

Categories:

0 Response for the "R.I.P. Mr Ananth"

Post a Comment