There's always a first...

Posted by ethereality On 10:15 PM 0 feedbacks

Hey! So it's been quite a loooooong time since I last attempted to write a non-academic... well, non-academic ANYTHING! Oh... before I get too caught up with an overflow of words, I'd like to say WELCOME! :D

Yes... Welcome to my little literary realm of randomness... I hope you know what you're getting yourself into by reading my blog! but THANKS FOR READING! THE LOVE IS MUCH APPRECIATED!
So... where to start when so much has happened this semester in a little corner of the earth called Shah Alam, and my beloved, longed-for, faraway hometown KL (okay! i get it! since i live in Kota D'sara, it technically means that i'm org Selangor! but my heart's always been in Hartamas, man!)?


Well, let's just start it with something my Auntie Dedeh (my mentor, my inspiration, & personal cheerleader! :D) said to me...


"Mimi, don't ever stop writing. If you really love something, you have to keep working at it. Never give up, and never neglect the gifts that God has given to you. Always make the best use of it & keep pushing yourself to become the very best you can."


Okay, so I guess that wasn't an exact quote. My memory's pretty much like a sieve... I tend to forget very easily. But basically, that's the message she sends me every time I seek her counsel. And I should probably stop neglecting my writing... so from now on, I guess I'd have to keep it up. The writing, I mean... not the procrastination! wakakakaka



My target? At least one post per week. No excuses. No matter how trivial my content may be, no matter who (or if no one!) reads my rants... I'd have to keep on writing.

So I hope that you, beloved readers (whoever you may be), would keep up with my progress & keep my dream... am I keeping to my goal, or not? Feel free to reprimand me if I don't... but please, do be gentle... ;) Thanks so much guys! Love always <3>

Categories:

0 Response for the "There's always a first..."

Post a Comment